Follow @FAFSA on Twitter
Federal Student Aid uses our Twitter account, @FAFSA, to support an ongoing conversation around student financial aid. Follow us at www.Twitter.com/FAFSA for tips on filling out the FAFSA, links to student loan repayment information, and more.
Every month, usually on the last Wednesday of the month, we host “FAFSA Office Hours,” during which we solicit and answer students’ FAFSA questions live on Twitter.
Here’s how Office Hours works:
- Follow @FAFSA on Twitter for FAFSA information and financial aid tips.
- Watch for the announcement of the month’s Office Hours event.
- Ask questions either before or during the live event on Twitter using the hashtag #AskFAFSA.
- Follow the Office Hours Q&A live through the @FAFSA Twitter account.
- If you can't make the live session, look for a summary of the chat at www.Storify.com/FAFSA following the event.
We hope that you will encourage your students to participate, and we invite you to promote Office Hours and the @FAFSA account on your school’s Twitter account or Facebook page.
We’re looking forward to engaging with you and your students!>